Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas 2008

What I did on Christmas Day...
Well I didn't sleep the night before, not because of exitement, but because I didn't.
After not sleeping, I proceeded into the living room where the presents were laying beneath the xmas tree. I decided to wait until my sister eventually woke up. While waiting, I watched the usual christmas TV including Ghostebusters. I also took photo's of the tree & tv, beacuse I was THAT exited.




Then my grandad came around for about an hour, handed over the presents, then went somewhere.

Next, Wallice and Gromit was on (strange-its not usually on on Christmas right?). I took photo's of that too for some reason -






Then me & my sister opened the presents.
ooh - lets see, its bath stuff, nice. Chocolate, oh you shouldn't have! More bath stuff, wow! and other things.



And theres a card I got, it has lotp, kc and franz ferdinand on I think, very nice. Oh yeah, it has Metronomy on too
WAIT wheres my micro-korg, oh yeah, I left it too late to buy it from Newcastle, so now I'm getting it some other time...ah well.




Then I did some other stuff.

No comments: