Monday 24 November 2008

The view from the room downstairs

Click picture to view full size-
Here's a lovely picture of the room with lots of stuff in...
Whats on the picture, I hear you ask?
Well that big black n' white thing is a Smashing Pumpkins flag I got from the Glasgow Secc concert in Febuary.
On the table is a cd mixer which is now broken and a turnable, which isn't very good...well it plays records I suppose.
Speaking of records, to the left you'll see a load of vinyls piled up. you'll find franz ferdinand, late of the pier, klaxons and cribs vinyls there + others.
Oh yeah and that blue box is a killers 7'' boxset I got last year. Thoses packages piled up contain Team waterpolo badges and flyers and the other late of the pier signed cd (yep). On the wall, theres the Radiohead ticket from when they played Manchester LCCC in June this year(horahh). + some photo's I took ft Jonny Greenwood from R'head. Plastered over that is a picture of Late of the pier that I coloured in when I was bored. Oh yeah and on the right of that is a customised sticker saying 'Oasis are shit' - coz they are.
...and thats it

No comments: